Saturday, September 11, 2010

How It Works

I can do these for anyone, it doesn't have to be just for Ethiopian adoptions and can be for  
gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, baptisms/dedications, or just for your own decor.  
Basically you just choose the theme, images, words, colors, and additional extras and I'll get it done for you quickly.  

The Base:  Stretched Canvas (100% cotton & acid free) 

The Sizes:   Large:     16 x 20 inches
                    Medium:  11 x 14 inches
                    Small:        8 x 10 inches

The Colors:  Whatever you want and however many colors you need.  You can send me a picture of the colors you want and I can match them or just tell me the color scheme.

The Images:  Again, whatever you want, but generally silhouettes work best.  You can email me images as well.  

The Words:  Whatever words are meaningful to you or tie your theme together.  The words can be painted on printed and placed on via Mod Podge.  This works especially well if you have verses, paragraphs, stories, etc that you want incorporated.

The Extras:  Some ideas to make the piece more 3D and textured...buttons, beads, wooden letters painted or left natural, ribbon, etc.

The Finished Product:  Sealed with a layer of Mod Podge to hold everything in place and give it a symmetrical look.

The Cost:  There are a few options.  (see shipping costs below)
   Single Large     $35.00
   Single Medium  $30.00
   Single Small      $25.00

Or you can combine 2 or more sizes at lowered rates  (ex: 1 Medium + 2 Small =  $50.00)
   Combo Large       $25.00
   Combo Medium   $20.00
   Combo Small       $15.00

Add-Ons will depend on what you would like and will just be whatever the cost of the add-on is.

Shipping Cost:  I will ship however you would like.  I found that the small and medium canvas will fit in the Medium Flat Rate Box through USPS and would cost $10.00.  I can fit a few in each box too.  I will look into other ways as well but that gives you an idea.
SO, lets get started!!!!

I can be reached via email at joelymelissa@yahoo.com

Oh and if you have a blog...grab our button in the right column of this blog 
and let me know about it! 






10 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to figure out what I want ours to look like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! What a great way to help bring your little one home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! I really want to order one! I am going to be thinking about colors, graphics and such! SO excited for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can take pictures of the awesome baby dedication pages you did for Logan and Aila if you want to use them as another example on here. We absolutely adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are going to order one! I am just trying to figure out what I want it to look like!! These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone!!! I am so excited to start making these for you all. If you need ideas just let me know. I'll try to make some this weekend to maybe get some ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I will put the button on my blog. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joely- I TOTALLY want one of your canvas art paintings!!! I had just been telling my husband that I need to find someone that did these :) I have been on your other blog tons of times and it just didn't click until I selected the link today and saw the examples. So cool! I need to find our colors but in a few months I'll order one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you be interested in donating one of your prints for a raffle I am going to do mid November to raise money for our adoption? If so, email me at: lindseycrock@gmail.com We'll be asking for a $5 donation per entry. Let me know! :)

    Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Decent information picking up article. This post is truly the best on this significant point.

    buy custom canvas art and prints

    ReplyDelete